A Letter to Our Customers About the Coronavirus
As part of the Bianchi Honda family, we believe that it is important to share that we have been following Coronavirus (COVID-19) information. We are taking steps to continue our focus on keeping our customers, employees and their families safe and healthy.
This includes following guidance from local health officials and government agencies, including the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in communication with our customers and employees to provide information as developments unfold.
With this in mind, we have taken the following key actions:
- The cleanliness of Bianchi Honda has always been a priority for us. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures employees have been instructed to sanitize their work areas, throughout the day.
- We have contacted our outside cleaning company to ensure that they are following correct procedures and have also reviewed our requirements with their staff.
- We are ensuring that our staff come to work healthy and that established cleaning procedures are followed.
- We have suspended providing complimentary food items such as popcorn, cookies, apples and oranges.
- In lieu of shaking hands, we have advised employees to use other methods of greeting customers (i.e. fist bump, elbow bump, big smiles).
For Customers who have sales or service appointments scheduled in the next 30-45 days, we are committed to keeping these scheduled visits to Bianchi Honda. Please let us know if anything may change on your end.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. We will continue to follow the advice of the Erie County Health department professionals and other governmental agencies. It is times like these, we are committed to providing a safe, clean and a welcoming environment for you, your family and our employees.
We will continue to share information and updates as they become available.
Jason Porreco, Owner