Bianchi Honda Hometown Photo Contest
Bianchi Honda is looking to add a hometown touch to the dealership. With several blank walls in the dealership and the opportunity to get creative, we’ve decided to showcase the work of local artists or hobby photographers to add some color. That’s where you come in! We are looking for photos of your favorite hometown views from across Erie County.
- Subject matter must be of Erie, including Erie County
- Subject matter focuses on landmarks, nature, or scenery; Portraits, photos of pets, or photos unrelated to the theme will not be considered for the contest.
- Photos need to be of high quality for purposes of reproduction in the dealership. Ideal photos are taken at 300 DPI.
- Content must meet our submission terms, and entrant must agree to the Terms & Conditions upon submitting their work for the contest.
- Content doesn’t need to contain logos or branding related to Honda or Bianchi Honda.
- You may upload a small resolution jpeg for submission, but must have a high resolution file of the exact same image should your photo be selected.
- Bianchi Honda will decide on the top 10 photos that meet the criteria
- Facebook users will vote for the top 4 winners
- If no photos meet the quality requirements, fewer or no winners may be selected.
Four photos will be chosen. Winners will receive the following:
- Top 4 chosen will receive $100 visa gift card.
- Photos will be displayed as a size of 4’ high by 5’ wide.
- Recognition for the work with their name and small description of their work posted on or near their work in the dealership.
- Work will be featured on Social Media at contest end, recognizing the artist and artist Facebook page, if applicable, one time. Additional mentions of Entrant are at the dealership’s discretion.
- Work will be featured in all inside photography and cinematography at the dealership, including but not limited to commercials, advertisements, marketing efforts, etc.